Places are going fast so apply today for your personalised 'free' training support.
FREE TRAINING SUPPORT
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last from 6 weeks up to 1 year, though most traineeships last for less than 6 months. You can apply if you’re: eligible to work in England. unemployed and have little or no work experience. A traineeship is a focussed skills development programme that includes a work placement within your sector of choice.
If you are aged 16-18 or 19-24 and need help to enter the world of work but lack a few of the skills and also experience that employers are looking for, then a Traineeship is a programme that would suit your next step. A Traineeship can last from as little as 6 weeks and up to 6 months. It is an education and training programme designed to unlock potential, improve confidence and skills.
Each Traineeship programme will be tailored to suit your needs but typically made up of:
- Training in work preparation (Job Search, CV Writing, Interview Techniques)
- High quality work experience in a sector of your choice
- Study of maths and English (where GCSE at Grade C or Grade 4 (new grading) has not already been achieved – these are skills highly sought-after by employers
- You are able to choose the type of work experience you require helping you towards your career (e.g. Health & Social Care, Hospitality, Sport general business or Office Work)
Safeguarding - Everyone's Responsibility
Keir Training and Recruitment (Keir), takes its safeguarding responsibilities very seriously and we want to ensure that all people interfacing with our services are kept safe from all forms of harm. At induction on to any of our programmes all learners and employers will be given an induction into Safeguarding and the actions to take in case of any concerns.
How to Stay Safe Online
We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to:
- Respect each other’s right to feel safe
- Treat others fairly and with respect
- Not to threaten, hurt or abuse others including on-line abuse
- You can view a copy of our safeguarding policy here.
It is important you feel safe, if you are worried or concerned about yourself or someone you know, please talk to us immediately on: 0137 588 6155
Designated safeguarding lead: Keziah Ampofo